CORTINA MARKETING Se.Am. | TRADE AREA
Cortina Marketing brings together the local tourism offer with national and international operators. By participating to tourism fairs and workshops, Cortina Marketing showcases Cortina’s tourism offer to agencies and tour operators, with which it then maintains contact and provides information, news and logistical support.
Cortina Marketing also facilitates communication between the territory’s operators and commercial channels by organizing or offering support to FAM trips and helping operators get to know first-hand Cortina, its hotel facilities, its cuisine and services.
AREAS OF ACTIVITY
ITALY Italy, the domestic market, or in other words, “Home”. Our Italian guests are lovers of the Dolce Vita and good cuisine, they love beauty in all its forms, both natural and artistic. They also enjoy moments of relaxation. Cortina is the perfect place to find all of this: Cortina has a long tradition of hospitality; it belongs to a deeply-rooted territory, which can be insightful and stimulating, without losing its natural identity and its “pop” rituals.
Approximately half of Cortina’s tourists are foreigners. Their strong and steady increase in the past years has been a vital contribution to differentiate and seasonally adjust the demand. Cortina Marketing aims at favoring this trend through the participation to international fairs and workshops and by cooperating with foreign media sources, travel agencies and tour operators.
Its goal is to promote the local territory and what it has to offer in markets where Cortina is still not very well-known and enhance its image in its main reference markets.
Media outlets can obtain texts and footage, plan a press trip to Cortina and have access to the latest news on the activities developed by Cortina Marketing. Meanwhile, tour operators and travel agencies can obtain information and documentation and be supported in planning FAM trips.
WHAT WE CAN DO FOR YOU
In order to receive photos, information and content regarding Cortina d’Ampezzo, please sign up to our Trade Area (section below). After signing up, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org specifying what material is required and the intended use. In the case of photographs specify the type of photos needed (summer, winter, panoramas, sports, gastronomy, culture, etc.).
Images will be granted under the following conditions:
- Right of use cannot be yielded to third parties.
- Photos are protected by right of ownership and cannot be distributed to others under paper or digital format.
- Photo credit must be quoted as indicated in the name of each file.
Maps and guides in downloadable format are also available on the website cortina.dolomiti.org.
In order to receive on-site or organizational support for an introductory visit or a FAM trip to Cortina d’Ampezzo, Travel Agencies and Tour Operators are kindly asked to sign up to our Trade Area (section below).
After signing up on the Trade Area, please download and fill out the form below, sign it and send it to email@example.com.
It contains descriptions of the methods for management of the website with regards to the processing of the personal data of the users that consult it. Said processing is carried out in accordance with rules of lawfulness, correctness, pertinence and non-excessiveness. This policy is not valid for any websites that can be consulted by the user via links present on the website www.cortinamarketing.it
The data controller for any personal data collected following consultation of the website is Servizi Ampezzo Unipersonale S.r.l., with registered offices in loc. Sacus, 4 – 32043 Cortina d’Ampezzo (BL).
PLACE WHERE DATA ARE PROCESSED
The processing connected to the web services provided by this website takes place at the registered offices of Servizi Ampezzo Unipersonale S.r.l., loc. Sacus, 4 – 32043 Cortina d’Ampezzo (BL) and are managed exclusively by technical personnel charged with said processing, or by any persons charged with occasional maintenance operations. No data deriving from the web services are communicated or distributed. Any personal data provided by the users themselves on their specific request are used for the sole purpose of carrying out the requested service and are communicated to third parties exclusively in the event that the said service requires this (see paragraph “Voluntary provision of data”).
VOLUNTARY PROVISION OF DATA
Apart from that specified for navigation data, the user is free to provide the personal data required on the registration forms on the website www.cortinamarketing.it for the sending of informative materials or other communications. The non-communication of this personal data may lead to the impossibility of fulfilling the relative request. In the event in which access to reserved sections of the website require the choosing of a “user name” and a “password”, it will be your responsibility to maintain said data confidential and immediately inform us of their use by unauthorised persons.
TYPES OF DATA PROCESSED
• Navigation data – The computer systems and software procedures put in place to make this website function will acquire, during normal operation, certain personal data for which transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This is information that does not allow for the user to be identified, such as name, surname and email address, unless the user themselves explicitly provides it. This category of information includes IP addresses or the domain names of computers used by users who connect to the website, URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses for the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to make the request to the server, the size of the file received in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response provided by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user’s computing environment. These data are used solely to gather anonymous statistical information regarding the use of the website and to monitor its correct functioning, and are cancelled immediately after being processed. The data may also be used to ascertain responsibility in the case of hypothetical information technology crime committed against the website. Except for this eventuality, the website contact data are not held for more than seven days.
• Data provided voluntarily by the user – The voluntary and explicit sending of email to the addresses indicated on this website requires the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s email address, which is necessary for responding to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the communication. Specific summary information will be subsequently made available on the website pages provided for particular requested services.
METHOD OF PROCESSING
The personal data are processed by automated means for the time strictly necessary to fulfil the objectives for which they were collected. Specific security measures are taken to prevent the loss and illegal or improper use of or unauthorised access to data in compliance with the obligations for minimum security measures. We furthermore inform you that in order to provide a complete service, our portal contains links to other websites not managed by ourselves. We are not responsible for errors, content, cookies, publication of content, advertising, banners or files that do not comply with current regulations or for the respecting of privacy regulations by websites not managed by us to which they refer.
RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
The Regulation recognises the right of the data subject to ask the data controller for access to their personal data and the rectification or erasure of the same or the restriction of processing, or to object to processing (articles 15 and onwards of the GDPR). Requests can also be made by contacting the Data Protection Officer (DPO), using the email firstname.lastname@example.org and specifying in the subject: “For the attention of the DPO”. If the conditions exist, a complaint can be lodged with the Italian Data Protection Authority in accordance with the relative procedures.
ACCOMMODATION & ACTIVITY GUIDE
The Accommodation & Activity Guide will enable you to find information, suggestions and contacts necessary to support you in planning a holiday for your clients or an event in Cortina d’Ampezzo. In the following pages, you will find first a general description of Cortina Marketing and how we can help you and, following, a description of Cortina and its USPs: what makes Cortina unique and different from other mountain destinations.
Afterwards, you will find a description of the main activities that you can offer your customers in Cortina all year round: summer activities, winter activities and finally a list of other wellness, cultural, family and culinary activities, ideal for a more relaxed holiday.
Following, there is a section dedicated to Meetings, Incentives, Conferences and Exhibitions, with the list of conference rooms available in town and on the mountains, the contacts of the local incoming Tour Operators and Travel Agencies as well as a list of restaurants, hotel restaurants and mountain huts with more than 50 seats, accepting groups and events.
The following chapter is dedicated to all accommodation options: hotels and chalets, mountain huts, alpine farms and agriturismi, campings and other accommodation options. For each one you will find their contact details, a brief description and the services they offer.
The last chapter showcases the main events taking place on a yearly basis in Cortina d’Ampezzo.
See here the PDF of the Accommodation & Activity Guide.